Search is based on keyword.
Do not search with natural language
Ex: "How do I create a layout?"
Some Channel Player settings, such as Network ID, date, time, and display resolution, should be changed in Windows. To exit the Media Player shell and access Windows, you will need a keyboard and mouse connected to the Media Player. If the display associated with the Channel Player is not readily viewable, a local monitor will be useful. If you prefer, you can use Remote Desktop Connection to access the players. The players come with RDP enabled by default.
To access the Windows shell:
- With the Channel Player playing, click the mouse and press ESC
- Login to the player menu
Select the Go To Windows Explorer (w) option
NOTE: At this stage you are viewing the Windows desktop. However, icons and other visible items may be hidden. Drag your mouse to the lower part of the screen to view the Windows task bar.
On some players, it may be necessary to take these additional steps to access the Windows Desktop:
- Press CTRL-ALT-DEL on the keyboard to bring up the task manager
- In the Task Manager, select File | New from the menu and then type Explorer
If the Channel Player application interferes with your work:
- Press CTRL-ALT-DEL on the keyboard to bring up the task manager. In the Task Manager select Visix Multimedia Player Console and click the End Task button in the lower left corner of the dialog box
- If prompted, click End Now
- If you receive a Player Host Process notice, click Don’t Send